Well, what can you do?
The One New Zealand Foundation Inc can inform you of events that are destroying our country but it is over to you to do something about it. All our articles are supported with creditable documented evidence. To follow up on an article, you can do one or more of the following,
• Write to the Minister or politician concerned. It does not cost a cent!
• Write to the Prime Minister. Email address. email@example.com
For more information write to the Minister or the Government Department “Under the Official Information Act” requesting further information.
If you do not receive the information requested, write to the Ombudsman. Email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to the One New Zealand Foundation requesting further information.
• Discuss the matter with family, friends and work mates.
• Organise a peaceful protest.
• Join the One New Zealand Foundation Inc. See ONZF Home page.
• Ask your family, friends and work mates to join the Foundation.
People say it’s a waste of time writing to Members of Parliament and individually I agree, but if a Minister received 500 emails a day complaining of a certain matter, he would take action immediately. Members of Parliament want to go with the flow – why rock the boat. If you don’t let them know you do not agree with something, then why would they change it? If you want them to change it – then tell them loud and clear!
REMEMBER, IT’S NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU
IT’S WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY!
John F Kennedy 20 January 1961.